- €70 Basic consultation
- €130 Home Visit
(Female Gynae / G.P available by appointment)
- Cervical smear testing
- Emergency contraception
- Family planning
- Contraceptive service
- The oral contraceptive pill
- The depo provera injection
- Contraceptive patches
- Vaginal ring
- Pregnancy testing
- Antenatal & Postnatal Checks (Free Pending HSE Approval)
- Brest examinations
- Chlamydia tests (and all other STD’s)
- Hormonal replacement therapy
- Well women screening
- Marina Coil
- Infertility tests
- Menopause check
- STI Tests
Most sexually transmitted illnesses (STI) have no symptoms. They affect both hetrosexual and homosexual people. Some sexually transmitted diseases can only be diagnosed clinically but there are many for which there are specific STI tests.
Here at Saggart Medical Centre, we can help with screening, diagnosis and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases. If necessary, we will organise specialists referrals for you.
STI tests using blood samples are used for HIV, Syphillis, Hepatitis B & C Swabs or urine samples can be used in STI tests for Chlamydia or Gonorrhea.
Please call us on 01 458 6805 where we would be happy to help.
- Prostate screening
- Cholesterol measuring
- Blood pressure assessments
- Erection dysfunction
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Well Man screening
- 24 hour Bl-press Monitor
- 24hr Holter ECG monitor
- Testosterone Levels/Screening
- Genital Warts Treatment
The doctor may suggest specialist referral in some cases
- Child Vaccines at 2, 4, 6, 12, and 13 months Free.
- Nutrition, exercise/weight management.
- Asthma and allergy management.
- Skin problems.
- Coughs and colds.
- Minor injuries.
- Epilepsy and neurological problems.
- Food intolerances.
- Development issues.
- Psychological issues and referrals.
Food intolerance / Allergies / Celiac Disease assessment, diagnoses and treatment
- Depression, Bipolar and mood assessment and treatment
- Alcohol and substance mis-use assessment and treatment
- Psychosis assessment and treatment
- Anxiety, Phobia assessment and treatment
- Personality disorder, Dementia assessment and treatment
- Eating disorders assessment and treatment
- Geriatric assessment and treatment
Surgical Services Provided
- Incision and drainage of an Abscess
- Avulsion / Removal of ingrowing toenail
- Excision / Biopsy of Skin Lesion / Skin Tags / Pigmented Naevi
- Excision of Sebaceous Cyst, Lipoma
- Excision of BCC / SCC
- Cryosurgery of Actinic Keratosis, Warts
- Removal of Corneal Foreign body of eye
- Removal of Conjunctival Foreign body of eye
- Excision of Chalazion of the eye, Eyelid Cyst
- Intra-articular Injection of the Joint
- Wound Repair by Suturing
We offer all travel vaccinations and yellow fever vaccination